Pollution is currently widespread in our surroundings today. In order for us to help reduce risks for power shortage, every household needs to do their part. Every time you use power like electricity, you are also burning fuel in power plants. Thus when you save electricity, you are reducing air pollution. Below are some tips on saving electricity at home.
1. Turn off lights when no one is using them, like in an empty room.
2. Replace incandescent lamps with energy saving compact fluorescent lamps.
3. Unplug appliances when not in use.
4. Do not put uncovered liquid in your refrigerator as this will give more work to your compressor.
5. When using the washing machine, do laundry in full load.
6. Hang your clothes to dry whenever possible.
So bottom line is conserve power to make mother Earth a whole lot better for everybody